Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Letter #40

(Just a note to let you know that Britanie's missionary companion has been struggling with many problems. She comes from a verbally and emotionally abusive family and she has been doing these same things to Britanie. The mission President and his wife are trying to work with her, but it has really been a huge struggle everyday for Britanie to deal with. Please keep her in your prayers. - Britanie's Mom)

 
안녕하세요!
I am not going to lie, this has probably been the hardest week of my entire mission, but also the biggest growth for me. I feel like Heavenly Father has been right by my side everyday this week and even when all is hard, he has given me so many blessings.
This week, we had our Fall Festival with the Busan stake. We had three investigator families come and another young woman investigator. My companion and I had the game of musical chairs which was a total hit and so much fun! We gave stickers to all those that played and then they could go win prizes....American food that we bought at Costco! So much fun! It turned out better than I could ever imagine...all the hard work payed off! We also had a young single adult member bring one of her friends, who ended up coming to church the next day too.
At church, we were able to teach her the first lesson about Jospeh Smith and the Restoration. She is willing to learn and we gave her a Book of Mormon to read and pray about.
We also met with Jin, our investigator that is doing the 30x30 program to learn English before she moves to Australia. She is so sweet and I love her and her daughter so much. They have such a special spirit to them and Jin just wants to learn and learn and learn. Even during her 30 minutes of English study, she will talk to me about the church and how she suddenly has a strong interest in religion. I have never had such a prepared investigator. She wants to learn!!! It is so exciting!
I am so grateful for my personal relationship with my Heavenly Father and that He trusts me enough to teach his prepared children. It is such a privilege and special opportunity! I am grateful that He knows, loves, and supports me and everyone of His children. I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know He lives and I am thankful for the trials that I have to be able to learn to become more like Him.
I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week! Keep smiling!
사랑합니다!
커시 자매

No comments:

Post a Comment