Sunday, February 10, 2013

Letter #52


안녕하세요!

Wow what a week! This I had the opportunity to really get involved with the Branch here in 김해! We had projects with the Relief Society and the young men and young women, which let me really get to know everyone and start forming relationships with them. This branch is so full of love and are just so willing to help and they absolutely LOVE missionary work! I am so blessed and I feel privileged to be in this area at such a special time!

Our investigators are doing well and progressing slowly. Little-by-little!!! :) They are all so wonderful and I love them all so much! Because how many investigators have dropped us and lost interest in meeting, my companion and I have had a lot of time on our hands. We spent one day proselyting, and received so many miracles! We got 7 contacts in just one day! The Lord is so good to us, and little-by-little we are finding people and planting seeds! I am so grateful for these little miracles that make me feel like I am doing something good! What a blessing!

The mission field is such a special place. It really is a place the more than just missionary work happens. It is a place that changes lives. I can truly say that I feel like a completely different person than when I first started my mission. I still have the same sense of humor and have a loud laugh, and have the same beliefs, but my thoughts of who I am and what I truly know have deepened and strengthened. I know that it is only through Jesus Christ that we are able to really come to know who we are and our individual self-worth. He truly knows us and will help us come to know ourselves, if we just give ourselves to Him and have faith in God's plan. I know that God's plan is a plan of happiness. It makes complete sense to me and is such a blessing of comfort in my life. As I was teaching our Vietnamese investigator on Sunday about the Plan of Salvation, through the spirit, we were both able to just understand the plan on a more special and sacred level, an eternal level. What a special experience of deepening faith and testimony. I know that God loves each and everyone of us individually. He is our Father. He truly wants to talk with each of us and wants us to live with Him happily, forever, again! I know that through Christ's atonement we can and will live with Him again! How grateful I am for this knowledge and understanding!

I love you all so much and am thankful for your many prayers at this time! I hope you all have a great week, and reach out in service to someone in need! Bring a light into someone else's world this week! I promise it will bring an even greater light into your life! I love you all! I feel so blessed for each one of you!

사랑합니다!
커시 자매

No comments:

Post a Comment