Monday, December 17, 2012

Letter #45


안녕하세요!
 
Well I do not have much time to write...just a few minutes! I got caught up in buying Christmas gifts for you all that will be coming probably after Christmas...sorry...but I LOVE what I am sending!!!! SO FUN!!!
 
Thank you all for your love and prayers for me! Thank you so much! It has helped so much and I am on the road of healing! I feel like a BRAND new person...literally! I am so thankful for the experience that I was able to go through the last seven weeks, and my life is and will be forever changed because of it....completely changed. I literally am a new person. What a beautiful thing!
 
Well I did get a new companion and had an emergency exchange. I LOVE my companion with my whole heart. She is probably one of the hardest working companions that I have had so far on my mission and has such a strong fire. She just finished training and I will be follow-up training her. She is a korean and makes the most delicious Korean food ever! I am so lucky! I am finally learning how to cook Korean food. She and I have very similar personallities and just laugh and laugh together. Everyone loves her and she has so much love....I am literally in a 360 degree change from last week. I am so grateful for her and I am so happy for this time we have together!
 
The work is picking up like never before. Literally it is a 360 degree change. I am so happy to see the area finally starting to progress again. I felt like the last seven weeks everything was just on a hold, but now it is alive and awake again. I seriously am so happy!
 
I found out today that an investigator that I helped teach in my very first area is supposed to be baptized...or has been baptized this month. She lives in New York now, and is an American, and has finally received a testimony of her own! I was so happy to hear this news this morning!!!!
 
Well, this next week is going to be crazy busy with Christmas parties and a lot of fun things that I am looking forward to! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and remember the true meaning of Christmas, Jesus Christ. I know that Christ lives and that He is my Saviour. I know that through Him and His atonement, we can all be free and find true peace and happiness. I know that through this atonement, we can be completely healed...I am experiencing that right now, and it is one of the most sacred, special experiences I have ever experienced. I know He lives and love us! He truly is our Savior, Lord, and King!
 
I love you all!
Merry Christmas!
 
사랑합니다!
커시 자매
 
Sister Kersey

No comments:

Post a Comment